Re: [Sc-devel] Helper classes

Hmm, sorry Julian, I don't think I understood.

if I do:
- new file
- write this into:
Test.test("test", \test, this.test) ; // a test
save it to html
- reopen it
it's all ok

If I do:
Help.makeHelp(SinOsc)
Help.makeHelp(Helper)
Help.makeHelp("test")

save the resulting files as html and reopen them I have the right syntax colorization.
Also, if I save an rtf as html I am also having the right colorization preserved while reopening the file.

But maybe I am missing something.

(
In any case the Helper classes were using strange colors (inherited the ClassHelpTemplate), now the use the right ones, at least while generating the html (don't know about what's going on after).
)

Best

-a-