Re: [Sc-devel] Helper classes

Hi Scott, all,

I think I solved the problem with "pale" colors. It depended on a wrong color scheme inherited from ClassHelpTemplate (which is pale too, indeed). More, also UGenHelpTemplate has a wrong syntax colorization, if compared to the syntax colorization provided by sclang command.
(this is indeed a dangerous aspect in a help template :) )

are you sure?
I have tried to syntax colorise a fresh rtf, save it as html. Then reopening it will change the colors. What would be the solution to this?

--

.