Re: [Sc-devel] Function:next <=> Function:value?

On 22 Dec 2007, at 03:38, ronald kuivila wrote:

Hi Scott,

Seems like it belongs both in Function and Pfunc helpfiles.

Maybe should be mentioned under next in Object as well, so that there's a clear information for subclassing purposes? Possibly also in the Streams overview?

Don't suppose one of you Patterns and Streams gurus would care to draft it? ;-)

S.

Can someone tell me why Routine:p exists?  (It seems a bit bizarre to extract the function from
a Routine and turn it into a Prout. )

Having 'p' and 'pat' method selectors seems confusing,  It would be better to just make them pfunc and prout.
(Does not save a lot of typing, but it would improve readability.)
RJK