Re: [Sc-devel] cmd FIFO full

It happen to me when I put the computer to sleep, wake it up, and forgot that SC was running. A kill all takes care of it. I THINK it has to do with the way the Server is polled (messages are sent to it) for CPU info, etc. These stack up in a zombified server, and you get the error FIFO error. Like I said, hit the 'k' button in the Server window, reboot, and you are on your way. I've NEVER seen it happen when I am actually doing something.

Josh