Re: [Sc-devel] what needs to be done before 3.2?

On 21 Dec 2007, at 13:48, Andrea Valle wrote:

Well, that'd be really moving towards a true autodoc thing.

I agree, I like a lot the approach. The example I posted was a proposal, it works for the posted example but it should be improved and debugged. But, differently with what happens with the class Helper, it needs an agreement on the way to mark up sources, which was very personal.
(e.g. the use of /*@@*/, the description terms etc).
But no one replied so I was not sure if there was interest in it.
I'd like to work on it, I have to say that jan 1st is a bit scary.

Well, I'd say commit the basic version as it's quite useful as is, and people can use it for adding help in advance of 3.2.

There are bug and feature request trackers on the sf project page.

(ok)

It was decided to use these as stuff would get lost on the list sometimes.

S.