Re: [Sc-devel] what needs to be done before 3.2?

Well, that'd be really moving towards a true autodoc thing.

I agree, I like a lot the approach. The example I posted was a proposal, it works for the posted example but it should be improved and debugged.
But, differently with what happens with the class Helper, it needs an agreement on the way to mark up sources, which was very personal.
(e.g. the use of /*@@*/, the description terms etc).
But no one replied so I was not sure if there was interest in it.
I'd like to work on it, I have to say that jan 1st is a bit scary.

I think we said Jan 1st, to be followed by testing.

ok

There are bug and feature request trackers on the sf project page.

(ok)

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)