Re: [Sc-devel] cmd FIFO full

This is indeed pedantic.

Till
On 21.12.2007, at 12:10, Dan Stowell wrote:

Not a dev issue, sc-users would be better than sc-devel. Sorry to be
pedantic (and to not have the answer).

Dan

2007/12/21, Till Bovermann <tboverma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hey,

Since approx. 3 weeks I get "Cmd Fifo full" messages once in a while
when sc is open and in the background. I'm not doing anything in sc,
just leaving it open while putting laptop to sleep. Unfortunately sc
does not recover from this state, so I have to quit and reopen it.

Any hint on what's happening there would be much appreciated.

regards
Till