Re: [Sc-devel] cmd FIFO full

(Sorry till, I know this is obvious...)

Maybe you have never re-started the os and you have still a zombie process?
--> Server.killAll?

Best

-a-

On 21 Dec 2007, at 11:29, Till Bovermann wrote:

Hey,

Since approx. 3 weeks I get "Cmd Fifo full" messages once in a while when sc is open and in the background. I'm not doing anything in sc, just leaving it open while putting laptop to sleep. Unfortunately sc does not recover from this state, so I have to quit and reopen it.

Any hint on what's happening there would be much appreciated.

regards
Till