Re: [Sc-devel] what needs to be done before 3.2?

On 20 Dec 2007, at 21:11, thor wrote:

On 20 Dec 2007, at 21:01, Scott Wilson wrote:

Below is a list of all undocumented classes, including crucial and JIT. Many of these of course should not be documented, but it's a place to start looking.

Considering existing things, the GUI help files could use some cleaning up, standardising, updating, and completing if anyone wants a project.

I suspect my holidays will be quite busy, but in case I have time, is it okay to
use Andrea's Helpfile creator for that? Is the HTML working on all systems etc?

The HTML is a crib off the existing Cocoa generated stuff, so it's no worse than hand edited.

And is there a latest ("official") release of that class?

Yes, this should be added! (Sorry Andrea, been meaning to write you with strong words of praise!)

I'm not so sure about the cribbing comments from the source version, as I figure if you write it there it's just as easy to write it in the help file, and just doing the latter avoids a double maintenance problem, but I'd say definitely add some version of the autoHelp as it can really save a lot of time. We can amend the style guide to make note of it.

S.