[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Sc-devel] SCUserView, SCCompositeView, SCView changes
On 11 Dec 2007, at 14:58, Jan Trutzschler wrote:
i committed a number of changes to SCUserView, SCCompositeView and
1. All views are now drawn in reversed order to the previous model,
which means that the last added view is on the top layer.
2. SCUserView has now the relative mouse-coordinates stored in
3. SCUserView: var <>mouseBeginTrackFunc, <>mouseTrackFunc,
<>mouseEndTrackFunc, <> keyDownFunc;
are deprecated and should be replaced by:
mouseDownAction, mouseMoveAction, mouseUpAction and keyDownAction
4. SCCompositeView places its children now relative to its own
coordinates. You can turn off that behavior by setting:
SCCompositeView:relativeOrigin to false.
5. SCTextView focus is fixed.
6. for 3.2 we will probably change SCUserView:relativeOrigin to
true by default.
And SCCompositeView as well yes?