Re: [Sc-devel] SCTextView bug

Hi ,
well, i have a fix, can check it in later today...
Jan

On Dec 11, 2007, at 12:49 PM, thor wrote:

Hi

As reported on the users list a few days ago, I stumbled into the same problem with SCTextView, namely that it does not allow key inputs if the focus is false.

Example code:

(
var win, txtv;

win = SCWindow.new.front;
win.view.decorator_(FlowLayout(win.view.bounds));
txtv = SCTextView(win,Rect(0,0, 300,200))
.mouseUpAction_{|it, x, y, modifiers, buttonNumber, clickCount, pos| [pos].postln}
	.hasVerticalScroller_(true)
	.autohidesScrollers_(true)
	.focus(false);
)

I tried quickly to look for where to fix that, but didn't find the place.
If someone is fixing this, could they tell me where the fix was done?
I'm curious.

thor