Re: [Sc-devel] relative coordinates in SCCompositeView ?

As an aside, I think in some cases it should be acceptable to break code. I sometimes find 'it breaks code' to be an unfortunate discussion stopper. With point releases and change logs, I think breaking code is less of an issue than it used to be, as users can be clearly warned in advance of upgrading.

I think it depends how much code is broken. This will break lots of my code. I've found this class to be very useful so I've used it a lot!

I don't think SCCompositeView has been extensively used directly, and those who have used it have often mused on list about this odd behaviour.

Wouldn't it be worth checking on the SC list how extensively it is used? Then maybe the flag default could be to keep the current behaviour.

Just my 2c.

Cheers,

Paul