Re: [Sc-devel] File-extension

Hey,

I realized that there are already methods
PathName:isFolder
PathName:isFile

doing pretty much the same... pretty much faster... (hmpf.)

sooo.... I think, I drop this.

regards
Till

On 30.11.2007, at 14:42, Dan Stowell wrote:

I agree - despite Marije's suggestion I think "existsAs" is extra
length without a particularly strong justfication. I'd vote for Till's
original method names.

Dan