Re: [Sc-devel] SuperCollider 3.2 dates; 32nd December?

I had a SCKnob primitive (or still do somewhere); I never really
finished the looks because of the to lack of time. it works and its
actually implemented with an ugly ugly face in the legacy gcc3 builds
at the realized sound snapshot binaries.

Thing is I wanted it to have a better and more 'SuperCollider' look
but I guess if ppl do not really mind, I could use the same looks that
Knob 'sports' =)

will look at this and post some proposals.