Re: [Sc-devel] SuperCollider 3.2 dates; 32nd December?

On 3 Dec 2007, at 00:09, Andrea Valle wrote:

What are the planned features for 3.2 still not implemented?
Is there's a list anywhere on sourceforge?(Sorry, couldn't find it)

Well there's the bug list, which should be cleared. We could add new features to the feature request tracker.

Here's one: How about Knob, or some version of it, joins the distro. If we want to make any changes it could become SCKnob and keep the old quark one for compatibility.

Unless someone has a Cocoa one there planning to commit?

S.