Re: GrainUGens (was Re: [Sc-devel] adding UGens / classes)

Hi all...

I have just uploaded a UB build of 4 new grain ugens. You can get them here to test:

www.realizedsound.net/josh/GrainTests.tar.gz

GrainIn - granulate input
GrainSin - sin grains
GrainFM - FM grains
GrainBuf - Buffer based grains

Still need to make the Env to Buffer methods, but give these a try. For the envelope, -1 gives a Hanning window, >= 0 expects a buffer with a windowing signal. numChannels can be 1 or more, and panning is similar to PanAz.

Best,

Josh