Re: [Sc-devel] adding UGens / classes

OK... I am close on the grain UGens. I think this is how I will import the new plugs!

I will add:

Pluck to DelayUGens
MoogFF to FilterUGens

and will create two targets:

ReverbUGens for FreeVerb and GVerb
GrainUGens for Warp1

When I finish the other granular UGens, I will add them to GrainUGens.

Marije - I'll add ReverbUGens and GrainUGens to the Sconstruct file, but will email you offlist to make sure it is done right once everything is ready.

I will also merge in SCEnvelopeEdit from sc3-plugins.

Since there wasn't really any response about PV_RecordBuf or PV_PlayBuf, I will leave those out for now.

I have also added my Ctk classes as a Quark. Once these are added in and I check that all builds fine, I'll make an announcement, and update sc3-plugins and the realizedsound build.

Best,

Josh