[Sc-devel] I can't keep up...

Hiho,

I am noticing that with things being added to the source, I cannot always keep
up with modifying the SConstruct file for Linux, since I have rather
unregular email access at the moment.

I also do not always see immediately that there is stuff to add to SConstruct,
as it is mentioned somewhere down a thread that I do not read till much
later.

Since this will be the case till at least January, we need to find a better
solution for this. I have the following proposals:

1. someone else keeps up the SConstruct file, as you go.
2. post a warning on sc-users that things may be broken with new svn versions,
since you added things to source code that is not checked in yet.
3. you send me an email privately with the filenames to be added to what,
which has a better chance of me seeing it soon.

sincerely,
Marije

PS,
the lines for the ML plugins are around lines 746-750. People with some
programming experience should be able to figure out how to add the
appropriate source files there ;)