Re: [Sc-devel] adding UGens / classes

I'm still working on the grain UGens (and I don't think they will be the same as in my lib). So, I am going to move a few things from sc3- plugins into the main dist, then update sc3-plugins and the realizedsound snapshot.

To add:

FreeVerb
GVerb
MoogFF
Warp1

I am going to change Warp1 to simply be the multi-channel Warp in my lib (Warp1MC), and send out a note to those that are updating that any existing code that uses Warp1 or Warp2 needs to add a numChannels parameter (similar to PlayBuf).

As I finish the grain UGens, I will post examples here for review.

Anything else wanted? Dan - you mentioned PV_RecordBuf and PV_PlayBuf ... how do others feel about these?

Best,

Josh