Re: [Sc-devel] "Onsets" plugin added to MachineListening target

2007/11/26, Click Nilson <clicksonnil@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I like your cross system approach too, we could certainly be doing
> more of this between block based systems, Csound/SC/PD et al.

Yes, although it's taking me a while to get my head around the various
build systems to actually make it happen...

> In addition, I've just added KeyTrack, an audio signal 12TET major/
> minor key detector,  as previously announced.

Nice! Copes alright with Blondie

> Technical note for Dan; I shifted ToComplexApx to ML.cpp and added
> ToPolarApx so its clearer where it is, for any future use, hope you
> don't mind.

All fine, thanks.

I noticed a tiny problem in the Xcode project: in "Deployment" mode,
the MachineListening target name was wrong (it was "UnpackFFTUGens",
so overwriting the actual unpack ugens). Now fixed in svn.

Dan