Re: [Sc-devel] adding UGens / classes

=)
SC is unique.
A SC user can get whatever/code based on needs. Seems to me we are
overlooking that fact.

Just like Dan's ugens bring a spark of uniqueness to sc - supporting a
pioneer line mr nelson drew, the sample accurate grain ugens on their
own should be in.
I really dig them and got some neat patches - lowering the hit rate
and stretching decay brings some oooold memories.

seems fuzzy to me at this point.
why cant we offer a verb and a filter and sample accurate grains when
packages out there do?
why not have a check list of what we all would like to have in a
distro and go marking out?
ask me, I have them all, and use them.... hmmm some times.
but then, I do the same for rea-k-t0r and others.
mood tells.
tools r tools.