Re: [Sc-devel] adding UGens / classes

By the way... if we did add in the granular ugens, I think a subset of them would be good. Probably just the Sin, FM and Buffer ones, with just the 'standard' grain and user supplied grain (this would be six ugens). I also think it would be good to add a number of channels and pan arg to them similar to PanAZ (allowing mono output or grain by grain intensity panning).

I don't think it makes sense to add in the more complicated enveloping ugens, or the ambisonic versions. These are specialty items, and wouldn't make sense in the standard dist...

Josh