Re: [Sc-devel] "Onsets" plugin added to MachineListening target

Great that you've added this.

Compiles and seems to work fine on my machine.

I like your cross system approach too, we could certainly be doing more of this between block based systems, Csound/SC/PD et al.

In addition, I've just added KeyTrack, an audio signal 12TET major/ minor key detector, as previously announced.

Again, I've not done anything for scons or windows.

best

Technical note for Dan; I shifted ToComplexApx to ML.cpp and added ToPolarApx so its clearer where it is, for any future use, hope you don't mind.