Re: [Sc-devel] regexp support revisited :)

sorry... works on 10.5.1, intel mac

Josh

On Nov 26, 2007, at 1:34 PM, Jan Trutzschler wrote:

ok, i checked it in ...
could someone please try to update recompile and see if this works:

"foobar".findRegexp("o*bar");

"32424 334 /**aaaaaa*/".findRegexp("/\\*\\*a*\\*/");

"foobar".findRegexp("(o*)(bar)");

"aaaabaaa".findAllRegexp("a+");

cheers,
Jan