[Sc-devel] "Onsets" plugin added to MachineListening target

Hi -

I've just checked in my onset-detection stuff (svn rev 6674). I've
added it to the MachineListening target. The source files are divided
into Onsets.* (the SC-specific UGen stuff) and onsetsds.* (the generic
onset-detection library code, which I'm also using for plugins for
other systems).

It's similar to the OnsetsDS stuff I published in my own UGen pack but
rewritten quite a lot - in particular it's a single UGen rather than a
pseudo-UGen built on top of others.

I've updated the Xcode project, but haven't altered anything re scons
or windows.