Re: [Sc-devel] The Examples Folder

Thor,

I don't want to rehash that massive massive debate we had about GPL
etc, but my belief is that the answer you'd get from the FSF about GPL
compatibility is: there is *no way* to apply a license to the musical
output that some third party user produces by running a GPL program. I
really don't want to trigger another discussion since we already had a
very protracted discussion on it, but that's my advice about what
answer you'll get. To be able to apply a license to the output, SC
would have to change to some non-GPL license, which of course is not
going to happen.

To move on to happier things:
http://supercollider.sourceforge.net/examples has a handful of
examples, I randomly added various things that popped up on the
mailing list, you can copy those into the folder if you like, the ones
which include code that is.

Dan