Re: [Sc-devel] MathLib quark

Hi -

I went through MathLib a few weeks ago and converted its RTF files to
HTML. (I didn't originate the files, and I didn't fiddle around with
the formatting, just saved them all as HTML.) Maybe you need to svn up
to get the HTML versions? Or maybe you just wrote "RTF" by accident in
yr mail.

I've looked at the class files in a text editor and found four files
(all in the MarkovSet folder) had Mac line endings rather than Unix
line endings. Now fixed this.

Dan