Re: [Sc-devel] [3.2] suggestion: compiler directive for class library

actually I think you should make a second quarks for
ddwGUIEnhancementsSwingOSCSupport
which contains those extensions.

I think most anybody using swing OSC knows they are using it and would
see that and know to add it.
and if not, then they would quickly figure it out.
it would right there next to other one in the quarks list.

I think it IS an ERROR and the class lib should really have failed to
compile.  its not just a warning.
and shutting off warnings is always a bad sign.

-c

On 11/20/07, James Harkins <jamshark70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dependencies in quarks help if both
> libraries are quarks, but if not (such as SwingOSC), it gets really
> inconvenient.

the real solution then is to find a way to quarkify swing osc, no ?

>and it would
> be really nice not to have to tell one group of users, "well, sorry, it's
> going to be just a bit more complicated for you."

tell them "just install the swing osc support quark"

simplest, IMO