[Sc-devel] MathLib quark

Hiho,

I am just browsing though the classes of the MathLib quark,
and I am noticing some formatting things...
The class files look really weird in Emacs (line breaks are wrong, ^M signs
where there should be tabs, and so on...).
RTF help files also seem to have weird formatting which is not parsed
correctly.
How where these files made?
Would it be possible for one of the MathLib quark devs to go through all of
them, and resave them in SC on OSX and commit?
I suspect that afterwards they would look fine again.

sincerely,
Marije