Re: [Sc-devel] MachineListening commits

Hi Juan,

Sorry about any namespace conflict, if only I'd used ML_  ;  )

Actually, there was a discussion here before I committed, and I guess it's a quick change for you to swap your class to LoudnessModel or whatever.

As for a sensory dissonance UGen, I'd be happy to help you; we can collaborate off list. Maybe you should release your language side code first? I admit that I'd thought of looking into this already, but didn't spend any real time on it since I knew you had plans.

best
Nick