Re: [Sc-devel] *** Refactoring of "Document" class *** now committed [cross-platform implications]

OK, we need more info please. When are you getting the errors? What's
the error output? If it's in your startup file (as it was with Tom),
does the error go away if you comment something out of your startup
file?