Re: [Sc-devel] MachineListening commits

Nick,

The only difference in your Synth.xcodeproj is a single line:

http://supercollider.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/supercollider/trunk/Synth.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj?r1=6592&r2=6651

To revert a file, you do something along these lines:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.branchmerge.commonuses.html#svn.branchmerge.commonuses.undo

I'm not sure what the effect of that extra line is in the proj, so
I'll leave it up to you whether you want to do that backtrack or not,
rather than doing it on your behalf...

Dan