Re: [Sc-devel] MachineListening commits

oops, yes, I accidentally checked in the Synth project which is the same as the one in there already... I hope. Actually, I may have modified this; can someone tell me how to revert a specific file: Synth.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
Or just revert it yourself...

I just checked in the correct changed project:

Plugins.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj

as 6654

best