[Sc-devel] MachineListening commits

Dear all,

I just committed a number of files, in a package as revision 6651, as discussed in recent postings. I've

added a MachineListening target to the Xcode plugins project*

Added source code, class and help files initially for Loudness and BeatTrack UGens (the final names I settled on, ML_ prefix hereby dropped)

Please try and do tell me if I've got anything wrong with the check in!

Dan, I'll now send you the current MFCC implementation I have offlist, which should be easily compiled within this target.

I'm imagining various further additions in the coming month, and perhaps Dan will make use of this target too for some of his work. Um, we'll discuss off list.

best,
Nick

* I've not updated SConstruct or added a windows vcproj.

The files involved are:
ML.cpp
ML.h
Loudness.h
Loudness.cpp
BeatTrack.h
BeatTrack.cpp

If someone could try this on other platforms. Both UGens use FFT as the frontend and otherwise include no cross-platform issues as far as I can anticipate.