Re: [Sc-devel] *** Refactoring of "Document" class *** now committed [cross-platform implications]

Hi Dan,

On Sunday 18 November 2007 20:45:40 Dan Stowell wrote:
> Linux: I've done nothing to rework the linux documenty classes since I
> don't understand them. Hopefully Marije will be able to get it all
> working nicely on Linux since this change originated from her and I
> think I've done what she said... ;)

I'll check it out.

basically it is quite easy, how it works with Scel...
there is a ScelDocument which is the brigde between Document and
EmacsDocument, mostly because you need completion functions to get the
results from EmacsDocument. (well, ok, I guess that's where it gets
complicated...).

thanks for the work!

sincerely,
Marije