Re: [Sc-devel] *** Refactoring of "Document" class *** now committed [cross-platform implications]

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for the suggestion. But the way I've done other such
conversions is to create the Document.implementationClass method, so
we don't need hacky things like assuming there is always one window
existing.

//      *listener {
//              ^allDocuments[this.prGetIndexOfListener];
//      }
         *listener {
              ^allDocuments[this.implementationClass.prGetIndexOfListener];
        }

I don't use Document.listener myself but this change seems simple and
seems to fix it.  Have committed - svn rev 6650 - let me know if
anything remains broken.

Dan