Re: [Sc-devel] *** Refactoring of "Document" class *** now committed [cross-platform implications]

Hmm, Alberto, all, what does listener do?
Thanks

Best

-a-

On 19 Nov 2007, at 12:22, Alberto de Campo wrote:

Hi Tom -

That error, as you can probably tell, is happening as SC runs your
startup.rtf file. Try moving it out of the way temporarily - I'm sure
the lang will compile happily. The question is, what have I broken in
your startup.rtf?

There is probably a call to some Document method in there. If you can
find out what command is causing the error (e.g. by commenting things
out) and let us know, we may be able to fix it straightforwardly. Feel
free to send me your startup.rtf offlist if you think that'll help.

Dan

Hi Dan, Tom,

in my startup file, what fails is

Document.listener;