Re: [Sc-devel] *** Refactoring of "Document" class *** now committed [cross-platform implications]

Hello Dan

I'm getting a compile error after updating to revision 6647 on ppc.

Errors as below. Any ideas?

regards

Tom

Class tree inited in 0.12 seconds
ERROR: Message 'implementationClass' not understood.
RECEIVER:
class Document (05355470) {
  instance variables [19]
    name : Symbol 'Document'
    nextclass : class DoesNotUnderstandError (0B98B7A0)
    superclass : Symbol 'Object'
    subclasses : instance of Array (054DD060, size=2, set=1)
    methods : instance of Array (05355530, size=91, set=7)
    instVarNames : instance of SymbolArray (05355960, size=9, set=3)
    classVarNames : instance of SymbolArray (05355A80, size=9, set=3)
    iprototype : instance of Array (053559D0, size=9, set=4)
    cprototype : instance of Array (05355AF0, size=9, set=4)
    constNames : nil
    constValues : nil
    instanceFormat : Integer 0
    instanceFlags : Integer 0
    classIndex : Integer 454
    classFlags : Integer 0
    maxSubclassIndex : Integer 456
filenameSymbol : Symbol '/Users/tom/Applications/SuperCollider3/ build/SCClassLibrary/Common/GUI/Document.sc'
    charPos : Integer 310
    classVarIndex : Integer 38
}
ARGS:
CALL STACK:
	DoesNotUnderstandError:reportError   04BF0E20
		arg this = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Nil:handleError   04BF0DC0
		arg this = nil
		arg error = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Thread:handleError   04BBEE00
		arg this = <instance of Thread>
		arg error = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Object:throw   04BBEAA0
		arg this = <instance of DoesNotUnderstandError>
	Object:doesNotUnderstand   017B5860
		arg this = class Document
		arg selector = 'implementationClass'
		arg args = [*0]