Re: [Sc-devel] sc3-plugins, quarks, etc...

At the moment I don't think so, but it should be possible. Assuming that was the issue of course...

S.

On 18 Nov 2007, at 19:50, Josh Parmenter wrote:

do you mean uploading all class files to the quarks svn, then making the plugin executables available on sc3-plugins as downloads? Can you then tell a Quark package to automatically download from the sc3-plugins URL after grabbing the Class files?

Thanks,

Josh