[Sc-devel] Re: [Propose] Make #define GET_BUF generally available

No objections to this, and one offlist message in favour - will do this soon

maybe the RGET RPUT, too.

// macros to put rgen state in registers
#define RGET \
	RGen& rgen = *unit->mParent->mRGen; \
	uint32 s1 = rgen.s1; \
	uint32 s2 = rgen.s2; \