Re: [Sc-devel] Machine Listening plans

TrackAuto
TrackBeat
TrackTempo
TrackLoudness

_f

Am 18.11.2007 um 16:07 schrieb Dan Stowell:

2007/11/17, Click Nilson <clicksonnil@xxxxxxxxx>:
Well it could be called BeatTrack perhaps?

I have an unreleased beat tracker called BeatTrack. I suppose I don't
mind the name switch, but AutoTrack was to indicate the use of
autocorrelation.

Well I don't mind much about the name but I think that motivation will
be lost on most people. Perhaps TempoTrack might be OK. I'll leave it
to you though.

I'd need a consensus on name space (ML_Loudness) versus just naming
UGens (Loudness) . Better to know before I add anything or write any
more.

Yes, I agree. I don't want to be the only one throwing suggestions at
you from afar, maybe someone else can venture an opinion, even if
they're not strongly bothered?

  #|

     fredrikolofsson.com     klippav.org     musicalfieldsforever.com