Re: [Sc-devel] Machine Listening plans

Cool, very very useful. What's the motivation for the ML_ prefix? Is
it to indicate that they hang off an FFT?  I'm not convinced the
prefix is necessary. I know there's the PV_ prefix convention already
in use, but I'm not sure the ML UGens necessarily need a new
'namespace'.

(In general, I have to say that I have always found the use of underscore in PV classes inconsistent with general SC naming conventions. But these are really just 2c)

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)