Re: [Sc-devel] Machine Listening plans

On 16 Nov 2007, at 23:35, Click Nilson wrote:

Hi all,

I wanted to outline my proposed changes to instantiate in the coming weeks, for comments and approval. These are being considered alongside the writing of my scbook chapter on this topic.

1. Potential removal of PV_HainsworthFoote and PV_JensenAndersen as outdated and not worth supporting (there are much better solutions now).

Well, I've used JA quite a lot. Why not deprecate first?

S.