Re: [Sc-devel] 3.1.1

It's of great interest as far as I'm concerned! (Just busy...) I'll take another look tomorrow.

S.

On 16 Nov 2007, at 23:43, Andrea Valle wrote:

Can I just make a plea that any changes are accompanied by appropriate new help files and documentation?

As the discussion on autohelp has extinguished, I was wandering if the template generator class was of some interest at the end.
Plus, there was a draft of a source annotation system directly generating the help for classes.

Just curious :)

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)