Re: [Sc-devel] [commit?] MIDI about-to-commits?

Seems like there are many people waiting on 3.1.1 ready to commit new exciting stuff.

Marije, since this change might break existing code as you admit, maybe it should wait for a day, but I'm sure it should be wholeheartedly embraced otherwise!

Everyone seems to be holding back on the 3.1.1 decision; Ryan, want to go ahead?

However, I just updated and noticed a large number of source code file changes. Is anyone working under the assumption that 3.1.1 is already out? It wasn't on sourceforge when I looked a few seconds ago!

best
Nick