Re: [Sc-devel] Document.autoComplete ? and OSX specific stuff in general...

That's an oversight in the help file. Feel free to correct it.

OSX auto completion depends on Document's keyDownAction, so for now
the classes are in Platform/osx/some_folder. I don't have a Linux box
to work with, but if somebody else wanted to convert it to use the
Linux keyboard hooks and SwingOSC widgets, I would be delighted!

hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx