[Sc-devel] Document.autoComplete ? and OSX specific stuff in general...

Hiho,

just looking at the main help file and seeing the link to AutoComplete.

It documents a method Document.autoComplete, that is not included on
Linux at all (I can't find its definition).

This is ok, but it does not state anywhere in the help file that it is
OSX specific.

And I think that generally links from the main help should state
explicitly links to documents which document stuff that is exclusively
for OSX (or exclusively for any other platform).

Maybe we should create different columns for platform specific
operation? We could then make helpfiles for
"Using the OSX editor"
"Using the scel editor"
"Using the sced editor"
"Using the PsyCollider editor"
and go from there with all kinds of specific quirks that each editor has...

sincerely,
Marije