Re: [Sc-devel] Mailing Lists

I wonder if Nabble is able to change where it collects email from? Then list searches can just be pointed there?

Or... maybe we resend every mail from the past 6 years to the new list? May be a good way to stress test it? (The previous comment is NOT serious, but I realize that doesn't always come across in email).

Josh