Re: [sc-dev] on the nature of server crashes and restarts

stefan - That sounds perfect!
I have a concern about Objective-C though, since it's not thread safe - will that matter if just don't use any Objective-C code to access anything of importance, instead just reading data from it?

dan - Yeah I am sure : The server window will turn off and I lose the global variables in my plugin, when I altered the code so that it wouldn't overload the server I was able to continue accessing the global variables.