Re: [sc-dev] on the nature of server crashes and restarts

Hi -

Are you sure the server crashes then restarts? I don't know what would
cause that behaviour; in particular, what would automatically restart
the server. However, if the server is being slow to respond, then the
GUI window representing the server might make it *look* as if the
server vanishes and then reappears (the status goes grey while there's
no response).

Just a thought; I may be way off...

Dan